SO YOU GOT HERE!
Goodness gracious! This could be some sensitive information, or nuclear warhead activation codes, or Cisco products’ source codes on sale for $500,000 in bitcoin *cough*, or something else you were probably not meant to be able to see—who knows the possibilities? However, look at you, you sneaky gray hat, making strides! You have found the disclosed information, but it is encrypted… The only clue we have is the code may be 6 numerical characters.
Step I. Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with the following:
1. The e-mail subject as “MVP Challenge #1” [required]
2. Your decrypted result [required]
3. An attached screenshot of the final result displayed in whatever tool(s) you may have used in your decoding process, and your name clearly typed / written within the screenshot image itself as your digital signature — to verify legitimacy and non-duplicates [required]
4. Download and run this simple Python token generator, then copy and paste your generated token string into the e-mail — to verify authenticity and uniqueness of your entry as much as possible [required]
5. Your full name and / or pseudo / nick name (if any) exactly however you would like displayed in our Hall of MVPs page [required]
6. Your LinkedIn profile URL, if you would like your listed name to be hyperlinked to it [optional]
You may copy and paste this pre-made format:
Decoded Result: Token: Name: LinkedIn URL:
Step II. After sending us the above e-mail:
1. Fill this feedback form — to verify your entry and e-mail address [required]
2. If you choose to post your MVP status on LinkedIn once your name is added, do tag us with “@The Computer Noob” in your post(s) to let us know and get an extra like too! If you are a hashtag person, you may use the hashtags “#thecomputernoob #mvpchallenge #hallofmvps” along with your own if you would like [optional]
If your result is indeed correct and your report fulfills all the above required elements, your name will be added to our Hall of MVPs automatically. Please note that this may take up to 72 hours from your e-mail and feedback response being received at our end. You will be notified of your success via e-mail, and the same e-mail will enclose your acknowledgement within it.